- This event has passed.
5th Healthy ageing summit amsterdam 2017
2017/10/22 - 2017/10/25
5th Healthy Summit 2017: Great new insights on creating more business and innovation value
Your gains in joining
- Learn how retail leaders think about consumer needs, stage of the industry, growth opportunities, threats and challenges;
- Get expert views on the market size, growth and challenges from brand owners from Europe and North America;
- Develop ideas for your market entry strategy & distribution challenges;
- Discover new innovation and research opportunities from key research & ingredient innovations and development opportunities;
- Shape innovation partnerships with leading research players in the industry;
- Grow your business & research network. Enjoy over 30 hours of networking time during the welcome reception, refreshment and lunch breaks and the awards dinner.
Unique 3-in-1 Summit
|Track I – Consumer, Retailing & Business Strategies
Track II – Development & Innovation Opportunities
Track III – Research Challenges & Road Maps
We are currently working on the programme for 2017. Would you like to be involved, as a speaker, partner, or exhibitor, then please contact Gerard Klein Essink.
Meet & network with other delegates
The previous Healthy Ageing platforms attracted experts from medical, food and supplement categories from Europe, the USA and Asia, i.e.:
- Insights: Kantar Worldpanel, NielsenCompany, IRI, Innova Market Insights, Thrive, Mintel, Euromonitor, Naturalpha, BDL etc.
- Manufacturers: Nestle, Unilever, Mead Johnson, Yoplait, Danone, Heinz, Coca Cola, Abbott, Arla, Tine, and others.
- Ingredient companies: Capsugel, DSM, FrieslandCampina, Rousselot, Cosucra, Dupont, Lonza, BASF, Beneo, Tate & Lyle, NuTek, Carbery and many others.
- Institutes: NIZO, TNO, AZTi, DIL, ETH, IGV, Frauenhofer, RSSL etc.
- Universities: Maastricht, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Marche, IMDEA, Wageningen, Leeds, Nottingham and others.
This platform is designed for senior managers active in or interested in gaining entry to the healthy ageing markets for elderly, medical and clinical foods, including professionals involved with:
Food, retail and supplement industries which can benefit from this platform include:
- Food (service), retail and food supplement channels Retail
- Brand owners, private label manufacturers of health foods, beverages, dairy, bakery, sports & convenience
- Ingredient manufacturers
- Research institutes/universities
High Quality Content & Excellent Industry Network
This platform will bring together the know-how on consumers, markets, retail channels, brands and innovations. It is an excellent platform for networking in and with the industries working on making healthy foods for the food, medical and supplement markets. A complimentary reception is included for all participants to further stimulate informal networking and having fun while doing business!